Third Party Manufacturing Lead MEA
Opportunity to work with multi national organisation
Competitive salary package and additional benefits
About Our Client
Multinational company operating in B2B and B2C chemical sectors
- Develop, maintain and review the current contract manufacturing strategy and partnerships across MEA
- Lead, collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (PD/TCS/Supply Chain/Quality/SHE/Engineering)
- Implement new projects, determine manufacturing requirements. Drive contract manufacturer capability and capacity evaluation to enable on-time delivery of project and products going forward.
- Manage schedule, capacity, supply chain flexibility, quality issues and new product updates. Communicate status and risks to management.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Negotiate master service agreements and SLA, KPI, Pricing.
- Lead meetings to ensure new product development and cost saving initiatives.
- Strong spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills
- Knowledge of SHE / QA/Compliance/Manufacturing processes
- Problem solving, self-starter
- Maintains quality standards, establishing and enforcing company standards.
- Ensures and maintains safe and clean work environment by educating partners and directing personnel (if any) on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Measure partner performance and drive continuous improvement with regular business reviews. Identify and champion process improvements in support of new contract manufacturing requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- B-Tech /BE degree required
- Masters or MBA is a plus
- 3-6 years of post-educational experience in Operation/ Procurement/Supply Chain and Project Management
- Exposure to contract manufacturing in trans-national organisation
What's on Offer
Growth opportunities in a MNC and competitive salary and additional benefits