Total Quality Management Director
An opportunity to lead establish and lead a department
An opportunity to work for a steadily gorwing start up govt. company
About Our Client
Our client is a massively growing start up government entity
- Oversee the development and maintenance of consistent TQM policies, procedures, processes and systems for the TQM department.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop consistent and standardized policies and procedures.
- Act as a custodian of all policies and procedures in accordance with TQM best practices.
- Periodically review internal processes and recommend enhancement opportunities.
- Advise on quality standards and frameworks .
- Advocate for and create a continuous improvement driven culture through engaging and educating depts. and employees on the value of TQM.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the TQM department.
- Report on quality management and business processes bottle nicks, issues and improvement to the top management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years experience in TQM of which 4 years in managerial position.
- Previous experience in setting up BPM or TQM functions.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or Business with professional certificate in Quality Management.
- Leadership skills, critical thinker, analytical ability and communication skills.
- Experience In working in greenfield environment is a plus.
- Having a Masters degree is a plus
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits