Township Director - Huge Indonesia Property Conglomerate
Be Part of a Huge Group
Good Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest property player in Indonesia. Along with their expansion plan, they are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Township Director to assist with the company's growth.
- Execute all laws and ordinances of the Township.
- Negotiate contracts for the Township.
- Make recommendations concerning the nature and location of Township improvements.
- Execute Township improvement, as determined by the Township Council.
- Ensure all terms and conditions imposed in favor of the Township or its residents, in any statute, public utility franchise or other contract are faithfully kept and performed and call any violation to the attention of the Township Council.
- Keep Township Council advised of the financial condition of the Township.
- Make an Annual Report to Township Council and residents of work performed and results achieved.
- Develop and direct the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work standards for the Township.
- Work closely with the Township Council, Boards and Commissions, a variety of public and private organizations, and citizen groups in implementing programs and projects to solve Identified problems
- Prepare and recommend long-range plans for Township services and programs; develop specific proposals for action on current and future Township needs.
- Enforce the provisions of public utility franchises, contracts, leases, and agreements; make final interpretations of Township regulations and various ordinances, codes and applicable laws to ensure compliance, with the guidance and under the advisement of the Township Solicitor.
- Direct the development and implementation of management systems, procedures and the application of standards for program evaluation on a Township wide basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimal 15-20 years of experience dealing in a complex township management role
- Knowledge of administrative principles, methods, including goal setting, program and budget development and implementation and employee supervision required.
- Principles, practices, and programs related to the administration of Township functions and understanding of applicable legal guidelines and standards affecting Township administration is fundamental.
- Principles and practices of budget development and administration, securing of funding sources impacting programs and service development must be demonstrated.
- Candidates must have vision, "big picture" knowledge of present and future municipal, social, political and environmental issues facing Township's programmatic administration including best principles and practices of progressive administration, contracting procurement and effective business development on all levels of government is required
What's on Offer
- Huge exposure to the Indonesia market, whilst joining a very reputable company