About Our Client
International Energy Company
* Negotiate sale prices and terms with counterparties. Ensure that transactions fall within company guidelines and trading/credit limits.
* Drive existing business and build relationships with oil majors and traders. Maintain and develop key customers in the bunkering market and with brokers.
* Fuel oil trading; Sell 0.5% (Fujairah and Singapore) and purchase components for blending (Europe, US, Fujairah, Singapore)
* Participate in creating the hedging strategy. If needed, hedge flat price, crack and spread exposure across multiple products (Gasoil, Crude oil, HSFO, LSFO) and different areas.
* Work closely with operations, planning, shipping and other traders.
* Create analysis on Low Sulphur Fuel market fundamentals. West to East flows, supply/demand projections.
* Discuss opportunities for third party cargos with the trading team that can increase the desk's P&L.
The Successful Applicant
* At least three years of experience working in a customer focused role in sales in the petroleum industry. Background on fuel sales is preferred.
* Minimum three years trading experience on petroleum products.
* Bachelor's degree in economics/science required.
* Experience in hedging across the barrel is preferable.
* Ability to understand oil economics across the barrel and act on market movements, arbitrage opportunities.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Strong awareness of cultural differences/sensitives within a multinational office setting
* Positive "can do" attitude and team player. Ability to handle multitask and work under pressure.
* High numerical skills and commercial acumen.
What's on Offer