Transformation Manager - Business Analysis & Process Improvemen
Great opportunity with a leading organisation going through exciting changes
Must have strong business analysis and process improvement experience
About Our Client
An established organisation going through large scale technology upgrades and process improvements; investing in new talent and technology driven strategies
- Lead the design and implementation of the new demand planning activities within the group, and integrate those into the current procurement activities.
- Support ERP Transformation for Procurement in conjunction with the upgrade of entire Procurement and Supply Chain systems
- Lead the development and implementation of the item master catalogue including process and tools development, roles and responsibilities identification, and the ongoing maintenance
- Manage the quarterly spend analyses activities to improve transparency on the current expenditures and to support category teams identify opportunities for expenditure efficiency
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives to improve the demand planning, spend transparency and procurement process efficiencies
- Work closely with category teams to ensure analytical support requirements are met on individual categories, and to identify issues/gaps to be addressed through new initiatives
- Prepare reports on KPI achievement, purchasing contribution and compliance for the Department Management
- Ensure continuous improvement of support tools (e.g. demand forecasting methodology) to assist decision making
- Ensure operations/work processes occur in accordance with all relevant legal, regulatory, and any other standards and requirements to which compliance is required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Finance or Economics, or related technical discipline
- 5 years in experience in managerial role within Consulting, performance improvement and business analysis.
- Exposure to Procurement Performance Reporting & Management and Systems optimisation
- Excellent communication skills with English language and the ability to manage complex internal stakeholder relationships
- Strong understanding of best practice utilisation of related ERP modules
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax free salary
- Hands on role with ownership of exciting process and performance improvement initiatives.
- Multinational environment