- Join a leading medical equipment and services provider.
- Work in a positive environment with a passionate team
About Our Client
A leading medical products and services provider headquartered in Dubai.
Business Development, Sales Strategies
- Develop a business development plan for the portfolio for the defined territory (UAE).
- Responsible for forecasting, funnel management and business planning for this segment.
Customer Relationship Management
- Produce forward territory plans.
- Make regular customer calls.
- Respond to enquiries and complaints in a manner that will reinforce the company's position.
- Maintaining an accurate, detailed customer record in the CRM.
- Develop the business direction with global and local inputs to maximise sales in the existing accounts.
- Attend Trade Exhibitions as required to generate leads and prospects for this product.
- Develop and execute technology seminars or round table discussions applicable to the focus.
Product / Market Knowledge
- Constantly develop product knowledge through company literature.
- Obtain and report information of market trends, competitive promotions and other activities from the market that may aid the business activity.
- Participate in key conferences and meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications - preferred to be in science with strong life science, molecular, cellular or genetics knowledge highly regarded.
- A Master Degree or PhD in life sciences is highly desirable
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant work experience in the molecular diagnostics market (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Field Support Scientist)
What's on Offer
- Career development opportunities.
- Exposure to market leading & cutting edge technologies.
- Positive environment, comfortableness and fun.