Translation Manager - KSA
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent Management Consultancy, this is an exciting time for the firm they are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of a Translation Manager in Riyadh.
- Manage the entire life cycle of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate all the project phases and efficiently predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project
- Liaise with consultants to clarify project parameters
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors
- Set up the Translation Function for the business and liaise closely with vendors
- Evaluating the principal translator proposed by the translating body.
- Reviewing proposals submitted by parties/ vendors interested in translating and approving those that meet established criteria
- Overseeing the translating body / principal translator as necessary in appointing a review committee and one or more translators, ensuring sufficient capacity for the planned translation.
- Monitoring liaison between the review committee and the translators and ensuring that files of the translated version of the relevant publications are received on time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Translation Manager role would be:
- A relevant Bachelor's / Master's degree in translation; and at least 10 years of relevant work experience preferably with a Management Consultancy or the Public Sector
- Strong managerial & leadership experience of over five years would be preferred
- Experience with setting up Translation Function from scratch would be an added benefit
- Excellent command of written & spoken English & Arabic
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Translation Manager to further progress their career with one of the leading Management Consultancy.