Relocation to Qatar
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global financial Services in Qatar. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of Travel Services.
The Travel Services role will be in the main contact person for the companies outsourced travel desk who arrange business and personal travel for the office staff, and will therefore be responsible for ensuring the desk operates within SLAs, is cost-effective, running efficiently, and providing an excellent quality of service. The role would include negotiating discounted rates with hotels, airlines, travel companies etc. The role will include managing the performance of a travel desk team, ideally via an outsourced relationship.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Travel Services role would be:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of managing a travel desk for a large corporate / multinational
- Must be constantly striving for top quality customer service/experience and process optimization
- International Experience preferred
- Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Services to further progress their career with Qatar's leading Financial Services Company.