Opportunity to work with the experts in Oil & Gas industry
The organisation offers a steady career progression to well-performing candidate
About Our Client
Our client is a regional company with a growing presence in the MEA oil & gas space. Boasting over 1,700 employees, promoting a multinational working environment and a team of seasoned industry veterans, this client is seeking an experienced professional to undertake the role of Treasury and Management Reporting Specialist.
Reporting to the Tax and Treasury Manager and HQ Financial Controller, the key responsibilities are as follows
Treasury accounting (70%)
- Prepare or monitor company's various cash flow forecasts
- Devise effective cash management methodologies and risk mitigation
- Manage communication with key stakeholders across the bank contacts
- Ensure timely issuance of Bank guarantees to support project accounting and proposal team
- Manage and administer import-export Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Tenders, Performance Bonds, discounts etc
- Monitor and plan daily cash flow of the investment funds for all portfolios to ensure adequate executions of assets and liabilities
Management reporting (30%)
- Provide management planning and control information by assembling and analysing historical financial data; identifying trends; providing forecasts; coordinating internal audit requirements; recommending actions.
- Improve Financial Reporting process by studying, evaluating, as well as, re-designing processes and implementing changes as needed.
- Develop and drive profit improvement and cash initiatives across the business and maintain a focus on continual improvements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role should have
- 4-5 years of relevant Treasury reporting experience within the oil & gas sector or within B2B manufacturing groups
- Professional qualification (ACCA, ACT, CPA, CMA)
- Strong knowledge of bid bonds is desirable
- Experience in implementing a TMS (Treasury Management system) is desirable
- Proactive team player to be able to adapt with the rigorous changes in the Oil & Gas sector
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances.