Treasury Analyst (SAUDI NATIONAL)
Treasury Analyst - APPLICANTS MUST BE SAUDI NATIONAL
Work for an organization that is making an impact on Saudi Arabia
About Our Client
Semi-government agency working towards the 2030 vision.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Maintain banking relationships, credit rating agency relationships and arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the organization.
- Advice management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
The Successful Applicant
Treasury accounting experience for a major organization- government or semi-government agency or management consultancy firm.
A thorough understanding of hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.
Good oral and written communication skills.
The ability to work as part of a team
Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
Excellent command on Microsoft Excel
Sound business knowledge
Accuracy and an eye for detail.
Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
What's on Offer
Chance to join an organisation that will have a lasting impact on Saudi Arabia from the ground up.