Treasury Banking Manager - Saudi National
Fast growing organisation
Exposure to local and international banking relationships
About Our Client
Market leading travel retail company
- Manages critical relationships maintained with important stakeholders/investors such as Banks, relevant governmental agencies and financial institutions to ensure Group's interests are fully served.
- Provides investor relations advice and feedback to the Treasury & Banking Management Head on financial and industry trends, shareholder concerns and competitor actions, which may have an impact on the organization.
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy.
- Develops deep relations with local / international banks to manage short- and long-term debt / loan requirements of Group (overdraft, bilateral loans, local loans: murabaha, tawarq, sukuk etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree is preferred
- Prior experience in Treasury Function with exposure to banking and investments relationship management and understanding of cash forecasting, liquidity management, transaction
What's on Offer
Competitve salary and benefits package