Treasury Dealer (Mandarin Speaking)
About Our Client
The client, founded in the 1950's is one of the big four Chinese banks with operations all over the world.
- Execute money market, foreign exchange, fixed income or derivative deals under the delegation and authorities.
- Assist the Head of Treasury department in developing the bank's treasury plans and strategies, determining interest rate characteristics of assets and liabilities.
- Assist in preparing documents for the Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO).
- Assist in managing liquidity, market risk limits and regulatory liquidity ratios.
- Responsible for management of Financial Institutions (FI) treasury limits.
- To manage the minimum cash balance, minimum liquid assets for reserve requirement.
- Manage and monitor the bank's funding positions of all currencies and inter-bank counterparty limit.
- Cover FX (spot and forwards) positions arising from customer's trades (banks and corporates).
- Manage the administration of treasury investment portfolio, as well as conducting the annual credit review.
- Manage the onboarding and KYC/KYC review of treasury FI counterparties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree and above, preferably with a concentration in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Mandarin Speaking is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in front office of treasury
- Good understanding of treasury products and financial market
- Experience in using Reuters Eikon, Reuters Dealing, Bloomberg terminal
- Familiar with the local regulatory liquidity risk, market risk policy
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure
- Growth opportunities