About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate heading a diverse portfolio of companies based in Abu Dhabi They are currently looking to expand their current finance and accounting function and have introduced a brand-new position of a Group Treasury and Financial Planning Manager.
The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer of the Group and will assist the CFO with treasury strategy & control, funding, cash and liquidity management, debt management as well as financial risk management. The Group Treasury and Financial Planning Manager will be responsible to/for:
- Forecasting cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Establishing and maintaining short-term credit availability, including revolving credit agreements and commercial paper programs, to provide liquidity for the company.
- Ensuring that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements as well as debt obligations.
- Using hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its currency requirements and foreign exchange positions
- Monitor and control corporate exposure to financial and operational risks.
- Facilitating the Company's relationships with commercial banks, payment service providers and lenders
- Managing the group debt arrangements, monitoring compliance to debt covenants
- Monitoring third party activities handling outsourced treasury functions
- Advising management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintaining a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Coordinating preparation of financial reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Group Treasury and Financial Planning Manager role:
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance required. Master's degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- At least 10-12 years of progressive experience within the Treasury function- experience within a corporate is desirable.
- At least 5-7 years of management experience.
- Must have strong analytical/quantitative skills and experience with a multi-site organization.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Group Treasurer to further progress their career with this leading business group in Abu Dhabi.