Manage treasury for one of the wealthiest family groups in the Middle East.
Exposure to regional and overseas investments.
About Our Client
One of the wealthiest family groups in the Middle East. They operate across multiple industries and multiple geographies with significant regional and global investments.
- Forecasting cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Establishing and maintaining short-term credit availability, including revolving credit agreements and commercial paper programs, to provide liquidity for the company.
- Ensuring that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements as well as debt obligations.
- Using hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its currency requirements and foreign exchange positions
- Monitor and control corporate exposure to financial and operational risks.
- Facilitating the Company's relationships with commercial banks, payment service providers and lenders.
- Managing the group debt arrangements, monitoring compliance to debt covenants.
- Monitoring third party activities handling outsourced treasury functions.
- Advising management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
- Maintaining a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance required. Master's degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- CFA qualification is preferable.
- At least 10-12 years of progressive experience within the Treasury function- experience within a holding group is essential.
- Must have strong analytical/quantitative skills and experience with a holding company
What's on Offer
Competitive Tax-Free salary package with family benefits.