- Reputable Government entity
- Opportunity for career exposure
About Our Client
Our client, a government entity based in Abu Dhabi
- Lead the new HC department
- Full 360 HR role, with a particular focus on performance and talent management, comp and bens and HR strategy
- Design and transform and implement the HR strategy including KPIs and objectives.
- Initiate the transformation of the compensation and benefits scheme
- Take charge of the development and update, of the organisation chart, job evaluations, job descriptions and the core competencies of the departments.
- Lead the transformation of the company culture, building relationships with key stakeholders, overcoming potential internal resistance.
- Devise creative ideas, outside of traditional HR policies to support with entity transformation
The Successful Applicant
- 10 + years of Human Capital experience
- HR strategy and transformation knowledge required
- Experience of working with Government stakeholders
- Leadership mentality and works well under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic is essential
- Family book required due to Emiratisation quota
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity for huge career exposure
- Competitive salary