- Do you want to work with one of the leading asset management firms in the UAE?
- Are you excited by a fast-paced, meritocratic and visionary culture?
About Our Client
The client is a top tier local government entity with a fast - paced and visionary culture.
As an investment associate, you would be responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Adhering to Corporate reporting calendar and deliver Monthly management and statutory reporting requirements
- Co-ordinating monthly Hyperion reporting of investees, review of financial information, mapping, actual vs. budget forecast and variance analysis
- Critically reviewing and analysing financial submission
- Monitoring the OPEX spending on monthly basis obtaining a deep understanding on variances.
- Maintaining and documenting accounting position papers, policies, and procedures for individual investment.
- Supervising the financial year-end audits.
- Maintaining close working relationship with deal and asset management team internally and external service providers such as accountants, auditors, tax and legal professionals for any finance related process and matters
- Engaging in ongoing OPEX reduction analyses in all areas of the Company
- Responding to various central reporting requirements: OECD reporting, DOF reporting, VAT reporting etc.
- Reviewing financial models prepared by asset management teams.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- UAE National with Family Book
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in the field of business administration, economics, or its equivalent in a similar speciality
- Minimum 3 years of experience within investments.
- Extensive experience within Management Reporting (budgeting, forecast, valuation), Statutory reporting and Evaluation
- Fluency in Arabic and English
What's on Offer
The entity offers a fast paced environment with a clear progression for UAE Nationals as well as a competitive compensation package.