- Seeking a UAE national to launch this international law firm's Dubai office
- Require candidates from Private Practice, ideally with some client following
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent law firm with a strong name in the markets where they operate. The firm was set up by ex Magic Circle partners and has gone from strength to strength in recent years. Having already successfully launched offices in other parts of the GCC, they are now seeking someone to help them establish in the UAE.
- Service all types of work as appropriate - corporate, litigation, real estate, construction, etc
- Be a face for the firm in the local market
- Use your own network to develop clients and introduce them to the firm
- Over time grow the Dubai office by making further hires
- Close interaction with the wider offices
The Successful Applicant
This candidate MUST be a UAE national lawyer with experience from a top local or international law firm.
We are open minded as to practice area, and candidates with ability to operate in multiple areas will be encouraged.
Ideally this candidate should be either a senior associate or a partner, with some contacts and client base in the local market which they can introduce/develop over time.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to be Head of the Dubai office for an exciting law firm that is going from strength to strength internationally. You will have a key senior role within the group and will have free reign to grow the office as you see fit. The firm is known for an exceptional quality of work internationally and they are looking to reflect this in the UAE.