UAE National Manager - Internal Control Unit
Great work environment
About Our Client
Our client is an onshore international bank that is currently expanding its team and relocating their EMEA headquarters to Dubai
Reporting to the Head of Internal Controls Unit, the Manager will be required to:
- Visit periodically the branches/departments in the UAE / Bahrain and Oman for ICU Review to determine their compliance with the Bank's policies
- Prepare reports for internal reviews and to improve its quality.
- Review various system and procedural changes in UAE operation and give recommendation to Head of ICU.
- Complete any assignment, enquiry as directed by Head of Internal Control - Gulf
- Perform various system security administration functions for MISYS (EQU, EBA, TI), ICCS, UAE ASR and SWIFT.
- Provide guide line to branches, COPs and trade on day to day operational issues
- To check adherence to laws, regulations, policies & Procedures set by regulators during visit to branches/units
- Coordinate with branches and units to resolve all outstanding issues and report to HOK Audit.
- Attend internal customers' issues in professional and timely manner to ensure the same are resolved
- Have the ability to coach/guide juniors for future challenges and increased readiness for unfamiliar situations
The Successful Applicant
- A UAE National
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Have a maximum of 3 years' experience in internal or external audit at the Big Four or Bank
What's on Offer
An opportunity to have a great work life balance with a good compensation