UAE National only - Admin Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is a global Private Equity Leader firm in UAE. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of an Admin Assistant.
The Admin Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities including supporting RMs in client management activities, speaking to client contacts to set up meetings, responding to client queries, following up on documentation, and ensuring client instructions are acted upon.
- Arrange for meetings for relationship managers with existing and new clients
- Assist in the processing of new clients. That includes:
- Completing all KYC requirements as per the guidelines
- Allocating a client number and opening a current account for the client
- Collecting a signed Client Account Opening Form
- Providing the client with wire transfer instructions
- Maintain client communication preferences
- Assist the relationship manager with completing client calls, account plans, and market maps
- Enter client investment confirmations in relevant systems
- Follow up on the collection of signed Share Purchase Agreements
- Update client contact information and communication preferences
- Draft correspondence in relation to client enquiries
- Prepare expense reports
- Update any KYC documentation when required
- Prepare presentations
- Perform secretarial duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Typing, taking of dictation, telephone reception, fax preparation and sending
- Preparing travel arrangements (e.g. flight and hotel reservations, visa applications, transportation, etc.)
- Filing, document copying
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Admin Assistant position:
- Degree in Administration
- 3 years' related experience in providing executive support and office admin
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent Excel skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Admin Assistant to further progress their career with this leading Financial Services Company.