- Great Exposure
- Opportunity to grow
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier government entity based in Abu Dhabi.
- Managing a number of projects, in terms of scope, quality, cost and time, including developing, reviewing and approving construction drawings, materials, specifications, standards, data bases and managing the modifications
- Enhancement of existing facilities to accommodate the growing needs of end users.
- Act as an ultimate authority and ensure all projects are met within the contract requirements and within the project schedule and budget limit.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 + year's experience as a Senior Project Coordinator or Project Manager
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of managing and deploying large-scale projects
- Experience with large scale infrastructure projects - AED 500 Mill and above
- Bachelor's in engineering (Civil, Mechanical etc. or any related field)
- Fluent in writing and speaking in both Arabic and English is essential
- Family book is required
What's on Offer
- Offering a competitive monthly salary + benefits
- This is a confidential project working for the number one government entity in Abu Dhabi
- Education allowance