Exciting opportunity to work with an upcoming and dynamic Start-Up.
You will be instrumental in ensuring the quality of every new product rollout.
About Our Client
A growing organisation that is continuously investing in new technologies and high-calibre individuals to build high quality products to enhance customer experiences within their sector. They are now looking to grow their Tech and Marketing team in the region.
- Manage the UAE pipeline, compile and archive internal/external feedback for new product roll outs.
- Facilitate Documentation and creation of user manuals by working with all functions.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities and workflow of UAT Analysts/Engineers.
- Schedule UAT calendar for routine end-to-end testing for all countries.
- Previous experience of managing this process as well as a small team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or in a related field.
- At least 5 years' experience working as a UAT Analyst or Engineer, preferably within an eCommerce business or platform.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and demonstrate the ability build and maintain positive relationships with other departments.
- Must be proficient in Arabic and English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing start-up in the Middle East.