UI/UX Designer - Mobile/Web
Key role in a high quality mobile and web digital team
Gain project experience and exposure to multiple industries
About Our Client
An international provider of IT business solutions supporting organisations in digital and process transformations via the power of smart technology. Through the development of in-house solutions, and investments in other ambitious technology companies, this motivated team standout as a successful and strategical technology partner to be reckoned with.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, etc.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
The Successful Applicant
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic UI/UX Designer opportunity with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.