- Global Digital Agency
- Huge growth and development opportunity
About Our Client
Global Digital agency working with renowned brands
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Data gathering and benchmarking competitions and best practices to lay out the findings and learning for wireframes creation.
- Identify UX problems with existing project with auditing and testing
- Creating customer journeys, user flows and sitemaps.
- Research and Create personas
- Lead and create workshop with client if needed to gather information and understand the project at hand
- Lead and and create user testing for different flow and personas (AB testing and sessions recordings) and come out with findings that will guide the User Experience created.
- Create detailed information architecture for pages created (website & mobile) inspired by findings and best practices
- Create high fidelity wireframes with detailed IA in sketch using smart libraries and symbols for all platforms and screen sizes
- Create a specification/functionality document for UX behaviors
- Create high fidelity prototypes for user testing
- Understand feedback and iterate the work to repeat the test again if need be
- Work on cloud sketch files
The Successful Applicant
- UX design experience, ideally within an Agile environment
- Relevant higher education in user interaction design, graphical design or product design.
- NN/g UX Certified highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience building UX deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups, flow charts, functional specifications, and style guides.
- Ability to prototype rapidly, be it with paper, hand-coded HTML/CSS, Sketch, FigmaInvision, or others.
- Experience conducting various usability and UX research methodologies
- Understanding and appreciation of user-centered design process and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of navigation techniques, gestures, screen flows and design best practices.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career development opportunuty
- You will work with renowned brands
- Positive working culture and environment