- Exciting, creative role within a prominent e-commerce business
- Must have strong experience and portfolio in UX/Visual Design
About Our Client
A rapidly growing e-commerce business in the Middle East.
- Lead the design process for new features and digital experiences - from prototypes and mock-ups to feasibility and usability.
- Conduct A/B testing and provide actionable feedback to the team to re-engineer the design.
- Understand the online customer journey and use your knowledge to continuously refine, revamp or remodel the existing pathways.
- Use design-centric, iterative approaches and the latest UX trends to inform your work and add to the company's user-centric culture.
- Collaborate effectively with developers, project leads and other designers.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of work experience as a UX Designer, with experience developing mobile applications for e-commerce portals.
- Strong proficiency in design and prototyping tools.
- Strong understanding of back-end/front-end technologies, databases and best practices in developing mobile or web applications for e-commerce.
- Experience in UI is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable design skills, either through added qualifications/certifications or through a personal portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive presentation experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a user-centric company that thrives on effective design.
- Ability to make a tangible impact on the design process and company trajectory.
- Progressive and fast-paced work environment.