- Responsible for designing and executing the design strategy.
- Managing a small team, building capabilities and capacity within the firm.
About Our Client
Global Strategy & Public Policy Advisory Firm. Our client advises Fortune 500 companies, governments and international organisations on their strategic priorities, options and delivery requirements. They link economic analysis with the identification of specific investment and project opportunities.
- Define and implement the content strategy across Whiteshield sites (public and internal) and clients on a need basis
- Define best practice and standard for creating content
- Define the tone of voice and language for corporate needs as well as for specific projects and clients
- Understands users, who they are and what their needs are based on evidence
- Work with the communication and publication teams to define the optimal information architecture (IA) and content destination for Whiteshield content and provide CX, UX/UI and IA advice to clients where needed
- Lead, manage and coordinate UX/ UI Designers, both in-house and outsourced
- Provide geographically, linguistically, and culturally relevant standards for user experience
- Provide a design language system strategy for responsive digital products
- Support multiple development streams by coordinating and directly providing detailed wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Own the design division and manage a team of designers
- Lead the design process from end to end
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English (plus two other languages preferred/ Arabic preferred)
- 6+ years' experience as a User Experience Designer, interaction designer, graphic designer, art/creative director (portfolio will be requested)
- 3+ years' proven people management experience in a design-related field
- Proven ability in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Zeplin and Invison
- Proven ability in a variety of Wire-Framing tools such as Balsamiq, Moqups and UX Pin
- An informed set of core values regarding user experience, user research, usability, technology, and business communication
- An online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in a variety of powerful user-centric approaches
- Evidence of an ability to successfully manage relationships with key stakeholders, collaborators, and colleagues, preferably in an international context and with a people-centred approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to engage with and positively influence a diverse range of audiences across a variety of channels
What's on Offer
Join a global advisory firm known for there ability to respond to global challenges rapidly and incisively, to lead and manage the design devision for the UAE business.