Opportunity to work in a growing tax consultancy firm
Excellent role for an Accountant to gain VAT exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a newly set up VAT consultancy in Abu Dhabi, looking to recruit a Tax Accountant to support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Providing VAT consultancy to clients on how different projects can be VAT compliant.
- Dealing with VAT Audits and other tax office communication.
- Preparing company and client tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to both clients and internal company departments
- Training clients and their employees on how they can be VAT compliant.
- Assessment of financial risk for non-compliance with VAT obligations.
- Maintaining and updating working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including new filing practices, deadlines, and any company-specific information
- Implementation of relevant processes and procedures to achieve correct and appropriate VAT reporting.
- Design and implement strategy based on nature of operations to establish an effective VAT structure.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have;
- A minimum of 2-5 years of VAT/tax accounting experience
- Arabic speaking candidates are preferred
- Graduated from a well known international university.
- Open to working for a start up
- Sociable with good communication/interpersonal skills and a dynamic personality.
- Willing to move to Abu Dhabi, UAE.
What's on Offer
The successful Tax Associate will receive a competitive package of AED 12000-15000, plus standard benefits such as family medical cover, insurance and annual flight tickets.