Vice President - Investment Banking, Oil and Gas
VP1/2 Oil and Gas M&A Role
Tax-free base and variable compensation
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally recognised investment bank specialising across multiple industry sectors.
Reporting to the senior team, the VP will:
- Lead the deal team through the entire process
- Manage and be the point of contact for the Client and Target
- Review and run the financial modelling of structures and returns from investment opportunities.
- Design and review the Investment Memorandum prepared by analysts and associates
- Manage and overlook the due diligence and negotiation process
- Support origination efforts of the senior team
- Network to source new business
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree and an MBA/MS Finance from a top rated university.
- Must have investment banking experience in the Oil & Gas sector at a reputable firm - bulge bracket or O&G boutique
- Minimum 7 years' work experience
- Must be able to generate prospectuses/ information memoranda/ investment teasers/ pitch books and conduct general industry/ country/ company research
- Superior communication skills - written and spoken
- Willing to relocate to the UAE - Dubai and open to regional travel
What's on Offer
Opportunity to relocate, tax-free compensation, work with pedigree team