Vice President- Investment Banking
Candidate will have the opportunity to work with international clients
Exposed to multiple transaction
About Our Client
- My client is a leading financial services group providing investment banking, private equity and asset management services across MENA.
- Lead the execution of equity and debt financings, M&A, and restructuring and recapitalization transactions.
- Ability to operate as project / deal team lead, driving the work product and transaction processes and coordinating internal resources.
- Taking primary responsibility for running deal process, including creating project timelines and directing the creation of client deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 to 9 years of specific experience and relevant exposure to Investment Banking
- Proven track record in M&A transaction execution, experience in GCC is a plus
- Ideally will be working at another leading investment bank
What's on Offer
- Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in sourcing new deals and execution.
- Candidate will be exposed to attractive client network and transaction exposure.
- Working in a lean and focused organisation structure allows candidates to accelerate their career