Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Excellent opportunity with a global retail company
Must have warehouse experience in retail or FMCG industry
About Our Client
My client is a leading retail company that has been in the industry for over 50 years. With a global presence of office in more than 15 countries the organisation serves the industry successfully
The role of the Warehouse and Logistics Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and
order to cash (O2C) team.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and
enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system records are in agreement
- Controls the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers
receive stocks on time.
- Ensures that goods are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the required quantities.
- Coordinates with store managers and customers regarding discrepancies and errors in the
- Oversee the routes planning and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Oversee transporters to perform distributions in the assigned routes.
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers.
- Analyze data to assess performance, discover logistical problems and devise plans for
- Ensure transporters compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Warehouse and Logistics Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must have minimum of 8 years of experience in Warehouse and Logistics Management role with best in class multinational retail or FMCG companies
- Must have experience in implementing WMS - Warehouse Management System
- Experience in Data Mining and MIS reporting
- Experience in implementing Dashboard and KPI systems.
What's on Offer
AED 15,000 - AED 18,000 + Benefits