Warehouse Manager - 3PL Operations
Opportunity with a multinational 3PL company
Must have experience in Contract Logistics
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational contract logistics company
The role of Warehouse Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
Receives and stores product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing staff.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Warehouse Manager, the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in warehouse management.
- Must come from Contract logistics, 3PL or Distribution background
- Hands on experience with warehouse mechanization, automation, storage techniques.
- Experienced with Lean methodologies and tools.
- Must be currently based in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama
What's on Offer
SAR 20,000 - 25000 + Benefits