Warehouse Operations Manager
Opportunity with a global food company
Must have experience in WMS
About Our Client
My client is a leading Food manufacturing company that has been in the industry for over 50 years. With a global presence of office in more than 20 countries the organisation serves the food industry successfully.
The role of the Warehouse Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- To oversee order fulfilment & cost optimization.
- Ensure implementation of WMS
- To maintain standard warehouse regulations, health and safety requirements as per HACCP.
- To have strong product knowledge and decision making in item master updating.
- To ensure productivity targets are met and constant KPI monitoring.
- To manage all warehouse & logistics workers and deal with personnel issues of warehouse & logistics staffs, assist in recruitment, training and discipline of staff and maintain valid staff certifications and compliance of warehouse regulations.
- Continuously monitors staffing levels, units per labour hour, and overtime costs and makes adjustments to ensure appropriate staffing to productivity ratios.
- To control SAP & WMS system and ensure the warehouse is process driven.
- To manage time efficiently to ensure all customer deadlines are met and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To derive solutions and corrective and preventive actions, validate incident reports
- Facilitate to provide suitable POs to finance in terms of maintenance and local purchase of warehouse related goods & services.
- Contribute to overall growth strategy of the organization by identifying key areas for improvement
- Budgeting for warehouse manpower and machinery requirement
- Skilled at driving and leading the warehouse & distribution activities
- Deadline oriented, safety & quality focused,
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Warehouse Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in Warehouse and Operations Management role
- Must have experience in implementing WMS - Warehouse Management System
- Experience managing a team of 5 - 10 people
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in implementing Dashboard and KPI systems.
What's on Offer
AED 25,000 + Benefits