Wholesale/ B2B Sales Manager
play a key role in driving growth of a start-up enity
Growth and Development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is commodity business that has been recently set up in the Western region of Saudi Arabia with international investors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up business meeting an
- Develop, review, gain agreement for and implement the wholesale sales strategy to achieve targeted growth.
- Take responsibility for the sales and profit growth of product ranges in the Kingdom.
- Negotiate representation agreements and sales contracts in line with company policy which will fully meet the needs of the company's sales budget
- Research and evaluate new market opportunities and draw up written proposals.
- Research and report on business opportunities, market conditions, product development opportunities and competitor activities including a monthly report on activity, achievements, opportunities and points of interest.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of experience working within an FMCG environment in a sales role.
- Bachelors' degree holder within Business Administration or related field.
- Proven track record in sales growth
- History of exceeding targets in A B2B sales environment
- Experience of generating leads, winning accounts and identifying sales opportunities
- Drive, Passion and enthusiasm
- A desire to move on into a bigger role
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits