Workplace Design & Innovation Manager, South Africa
- Exciting growth across Africa
- Industry leading FS Giant
About Our Client
Our client is globally recognised as a leader in their sector with operations in all key regions around the globe. They have one of the largest, most complex asset footprints globally. They offer a dynamic and sophisticated work environment whereby the successful applicant will have the opportunity to be involved in leading the strategy, implementation & management of all workplace planning, design, roll-out & optimisation within SA & ROA.
The Key responsibilities for the Workplace Design & Innovation Manager include, but not limited to:
Developing and updating Workplace Standards
- Working with external consultants, the incumbent will drive design development, SOP creation, introduction & roll-out of innovative workplace management systems to ensure internal capabilities are developed to international best practice standards.
- He/She will be responsible for driving the strategy across the CRES function & ensure successful roll-out across SA & ROA.
- Engaging with all the business units across the Group to ensure the workplace management structures & systems are successfully introduced across the Group.
- He/She will be responsible for all the data systems employed & rolled out internally.
- Managing of reports & reviewing of data to ensure continued development & expansion.
- Working with the head of CAPEX, this person will form an integral part of the CRES team in lieu of all developments, expansions workplace optimisation initiatives.
Furthermore, within the division, an Occupancy Manager will be responsible for, amongst others:
Churn and Workplace Management
- Work with the outsourced service provider to develop and co-ordinate the processes to ensure blocking, stacking and churn services are reviewed regularly and identify any opportunities for occupational improvements, improvements to implementation methodology and service provider integration, adding value to the total offering.
- Manage the implementation of business-driven changes to the buildings and their use, in a climate where building rationalisation and business staff reorganisation are enduring elements. Ensuring that change is managed in an effective but sensitive manner.
- Support the delivery of the work space design standards including developing detailed design standards in consultation with the Design Studio; briefing and advising internal and external Project Managers and Construction teams on their application.
- Ensure that processes and checks are in place to guarantee that data is maintained in an accurate and timely fashion by the outsourced service provider and that full compliance with the cost allocation principles and policies is maintained at all times.
- Research best practice design in line with competitors and innovate.
- Develop work order process
- Value engineering and alternate material and equipment and furniture's.
- Responsible for the operational supplier relationship interface between the company and the outsource suppliers and ownership of the key components of the relationship at an operational level.
- Manage the outsourced service provider to deliver churn and workplace management services to meet the company's fast changing Workplace demands in a timely and cost effective manner.
Compliance and Business Risk
- Support the development and implementation of efficient systems and processes to deliver compliance to Africa CRES policies and standards, Group Property governance framework and all other minimum standards.
The Successful Applicant
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer which supports the development & promotion of previously disadvantaged persons. In line with the Employment Equity Strategy, this Client will show preference to those previously disadvantaged groups.
The successful candidates will be degree or diploma qualified in a relevant discipline. They will come from highly complex corporate environments with large stakeholder engagements & responsibilities. Post graduate qualifications will be high beneficial.
The ideal persons will have at least 7 years work experience with a proven track record in driving innovative corporate real estate solutions & optimisation initiatives across South Africa & Africa.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation with operations and opportunities to advance within this market leader. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.