About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist division dedicated to the recruitment of supply chain professionals across all industries. All of our recruitment consultants have local experience which enables them to offer insightful, informed recruitment advice. We cover the entire spectrum of positions in the market and regularly make high profile placements at the most senior level. We offer both temporary and permanent solutions and have a client and candidate base that is second to none.
With over 140 offices in 36 countries we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.
Procurement jobs we recruit include:
- Chief Procurement Officer
- Procurement Director
- Head of Procurement
- Regional Procurement Managers
- Category Managers
- Supplier Relations Managers
- Procurement Transformation Managers
- Procurement-2-Pay Managers
- Indirect / Direct Sourcing Specialists
- Expeditors / Coordinators
Supply chain jobs we recruit include:
Our specialist supply chain teams are experts in the geographies, industries and job types they serve. This in-depth market knowledge allows us to understand the various supply chain structures and the different role types within them. A detailed understanding of supply chain roles and access to as broad range of supply chain candidates is critical. Recruiting supply chain positions remotely via job spec alone is a difficult task.
- Supply chain directors and managers
- Materials planners/managers
- Production planners
- Master production schedulers
- Customer service managers
- Demand and supply planners/managers
- S&OP roles
- Import and export managers