As Member Care Director, you will be required to oversee the daily operations of the member care team, ensuring they align with the department's goals, while providing customers with the highest quality of service.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business in a great role.
- Experience managing call centres and all digital customer service touchpoints.
Senior Technology Manager for a Ports business.
Will be leading an implementation of Navis as one of the key priorities.
- Vision 2030 Giga Project
- Run the technology department for a newly setup company
As the CEO, you will be responsible for guiding and overseeing the strategy and business functions of the company. You will work closely with the Board to build strategic partnerships and steer the organisation to its next stage of growth and development.
- Opportunity to launch and build a well-funded fintech business in Middle East
- Must have previous fintech strategic advisory / leadership experience in the GCC
Michael Page Africa est l'entité du groupe Michael Page International spécifiquement dédiée au recrutement de cadres et de dirigeants sur le continent africain.
L'équipe internationale de consultants de Michael Page Africa s'appuie sur 40 ans d'expérience dans le recrutement à l'international (126 bureaux dans 37 pays) pour l'expatriation, le détachement, le recrutement local et l'intérim management.
- Consultant en Recrutement spécialisé dans les métiers de l'ingénieur
- Structure internationale, méritocratie, croissance organique
Deputy CEO for Audit Authority in UAE government entity. Requires an experienced financial audit professional (UAE National)
- Audit position within UAE government
- Deputy CEO role
Associate Economist - Semi Government - Riyadh, KSA
Responsible for conducting macroeconomic and sector research, with a focus on driving business results and development impact in the Kingdom.
- Being part of a major Semi-governmental entity in the kingdom.
- One of the most prestigious organizations in Saudi Arabia .
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a highly visible role that will report directly into the CEO. The COO will be responsible for driving technological change and operational excellence within the business, and be highly strategic with significant breadth including P&L accountability.
- COO - Facilities Management
- International - Middle East