The Optometrist will work in an eye-wear retail to deliver the best-in-class optical/vision consultation at the location and work in coordination with the team and Sales Manager.
- Working with a multi-branded large retail company
- Opportunity for growth
- Identify new markets and applications that can uniquely serve and develop the value proposition, positioning, and go-to-market strategy for target segments.
- Secure and retain business through professional and proactive sales of CRO clinical trial services directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at sponsors currently working in the emerging biopharma space (clinical study phases II-IV).
- Joined a leading health-tech company
- Joined a healthcare research and solutions that will cover all therapeutic areas
The Physiotherapist will look after patients within the scope of musculoskeletal & sports injury and rehabilitation. More importantly, they will be providing individualised and high standard care using evidence based guidelines to achieve optimal fitness goal. The physiotherapist will also be using advanced tools and equipment in the clinic to perform the needed procedures.
- Chance to work with a well-established private physiotherapy clinic
- Use of advanced equipment and tools for musculoskeletal and sports injury physio
Our client, a leader in medical device, is currently looking for a Regional Head of Sales M/W French Africa.
- Regional Head of Sales French Africa
- Medical device company
- Have to play an active role in the field of medical imaging
- Will have to be proactive and a support to the doctors in the hospital.
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of an established medical product supplier
- Growing surgical product supplier
We are recruiting for multiple Nurses for a global brand within their Home Care business unit, based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for providing nursing services to a wide variety of patients across Abu Dhabi, working with an international team.
- Nurse (Home Care) - Multinational Brand - Abu Dhabi Based
- Work with a leading Healthcare provider partnering with the UAE Government
We are recruiting multiple Laboratory Technicians for one of the worlds largest Laboratory companies. You will be responsible for sample collection, analysis, equipment troubleshooting and reporting.
- Laboratory Technician for a Global Multinational - UAE Based
- Join a huge organization that is working closely with the UAE Government
- Establish the Regulatory Affairs Department in Saudi Arabia from bottom up
- Align and implement global standards
- Opportunity to work for a Global Healthcare Leader
- Brand new position created
The CMO/ MD will be a partner to the CEO of International Business and will support the rest of the organisation. They will participate in the design of the medical strategy in the Middle East, lead its implementation and drive continuous commercial and operational improvements and growth.
- Chief Medical Officer (Laboratory)
- Global Multinational Laboratory Group - Dubai Based
Provide and Manage the overall employees health care services of the Organisation by providing efficient primary health care and manage secondary and tertiary health care through external facilities to employees and families of the group.
- Chief Medical Officer
- Responsible for managing a large well established clinic