Deputy CEO for Audit Authority in UAE government entity. Requires an experienced financial audit professional (UAE National)
- Audit position within UAE government
- Deputy CEO role
As a Design Analyst, you will work closely with the CEO and be responsible for liaising with the organisation's internal creatives, researchers and other key stakeholders in the design and development of high calibre presentation decks for the executive leadership team.
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of a vibrant organisation.
- Must have experience in deck design for executive leadership
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strategic insights to the Executive Leadership. You will work closely with the CEO to oversee project execution across the team, as well as liaise with senior stakeholders to drive the organisation's business development efforts.
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of an exciting start-up
- Must have strong data analysis and financial modelling skills
Reporting to CEO, lead all the commercial and operational aspects of the company in Saudi Arabia
- Brand new role
- Industry leader
Our client is an up-and-coming tech-based company in the UAE, looking to hire an Executive Assistant supporting their Co-founder/ CEO for their Dubai office.
- Opportunity to work with an International Start up
- Work directly wiht the Co founder/ CEO
As the Digital Strategy and Commercial Director, you will be working closely with the CEO to define and implement the organisation's digital strategy, as well as utilising innovative technologies to align the strategy with the organisation's goals and objectives.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business in a strategic, executive role
- Must have experience in developing digital and consumer commercial strategy
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of a vibrant fin-tech start-up.
- Successful candidates must have project management experience with a financial institution or payment processor.
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of a vibrant fintech start-up
- Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth of an exciting business
Corporate Performance & Strategy Manager - Public Sector - Eastern Province.
Identify the performance objectives of the Office of Strategy Management and Operational Excellence at the beginning
of the year and discuss them with the CEO and ensure that these goals are achieved during the year.
- A leadership role in the Strategic office.
- A major governmental entity.
Reporting into the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for heading up the full finance department across FP&A, reporting, accounting, treasury and internal audit. The successful applicant will be responsible for making key strategic business decisions, lead negotiations with clients and suppliers and directly manage the Finance Directors and Controllers.
- Expanding organisation
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a highly visible role that will report directly into the CEO. The COO will be responsible for driving technological change and operational excellence within the business, and be highly strategic with significant breadth including P&L accountability.
- COO - Facilities Management
- International - Middle East