Lead Project manager | Vision 2030 Government entity | Riyadh
This is a leading Vision 2030 Organisation who are Enabling key projects in Saudi Arabia. This is a government project directly working with some of the highest profile people in the Kingdom.
As a Project manager Oversees a team of project managers, Identifies complex risks, lead project reviews, creates risk mitigation plans and implements action plans.
- Vision 2030 Government entity | Riyadh
- New Project, Management opportunity, Working in Start up environment
The ideal candidate will be self-starter with excellent organisational skills and a strong eye for details. You must possess the ability to identify inconsistencies and work towards achieve excellence.
- Support digital projects and drive forward business departments
- Must have strong understanding of vendor and supplier management
You'll support the IT PMO and Quality assurance manager in documenting, supporting and maintaining, the executing of IT QA strategy. You'll support quality audits, reviews and inspections while under supervision of QA Manager.
- Support IT PMO and QA Manager in maintaining Quality Assurance
- Must have proven track record within Quality Assurance
- Opportunity to work for a revolutionary start-up in Saudi, within the Entertainment sector
- This role will help the Marketing department to harness full value out of data, CRM and CDP
- Opportunity to work for a revolutionary start-up within the Entertainment sector
- Help the Marketing department to harness full value out of data, CRM and CDP
Our client is a Leading operator in the port sector in Tangier.
- Predictive Maintenance Engineer M/F - Leading operator in the port sector
- Predictive Maintenance Enginee M/F - 7 years of experience in a similar position
Key member of the BI team, accountable for leading and project managing the organisations critical business intelligence related engagements.
Build relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders that will and potentially could benefit from BI related activities, acting as the Project Manager for ongoing and new BI projects.
- Contribute to the implementation of a large-scale BI strategy.
- Spearhead the BI & reporting capability for a high impact business.
This would report directly into the leadership of the business in a senior Data Analytics role to support with their agenda towards being a data driven organisation and further instil data adoption across the business.
You will build the analytics capability that spans every aspect of the business covering Insights, Intelligence and Technology and would take ownership of the direction and development of the analytics function across the business.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a one of a kind business within their field.
- A critical role in the direction & development of a new look Analytics function.