National Key Account Manager is responsible for key account sales across the Kingdom. This role is accountable for acquiring new customers and achieving the sales targets for entire kingdom from key accounts. He / She maintains excellent relationships with customers and manages the business development agreements across regions
Leadership role as a NKAM
Leading Food trading business in the Kingdom
- JeddahPermanentAED40,000 - AED42,000
- A leadership role to manage the key accounts across the Kingdom.
- Manage a portfolio of well known local food as well as international brands
An Opportunity with a Leading Food business in Jeddah
Leadership role to manage Key Accounts across the Kingdom
- Featured JobCairo, EgyptPermanent
Key Account Manager Egypt, Modern Trade, FMCG
- Modern trade experience compulsory
- Experience at a similar position for a FMCG company in Egypt required
- DubaiPermanentAED18,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED216,000 - AED240,000)
The Key Account Manager position is responsible for generating and managing a healthy pipeline of business from the manufacturing sector (perfumes/home care/skin care product manufactuers)
- DubaiPermanentAED3,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED36,000 - AED240,000)
An Account Manager role to handle petrochemicals client portfolio in the GCC region.
Rapidly expanding Multinational
Middle East focus
- Account Management role in Riyadh
- Exciting opportunity to build a new portfolio in the K.S.A across the business education and events space
Excellent growth opportunity
Opportunity to work with a market leader in business education and event domain
Didn't find the right Account Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Account Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.