Handling the key accounts and digital trade channel within the main central region and managing the relationship with those accounts while developing new relationships with other accounts. Supervise and assist the distributor and merchandising company by liaising with the regional managers.
- An opportunity to join a multinational F&B company
- To set-up and grow the channels that contribute to exponential growth
An Account Manager role looking after a designated set of accounts in the UAE
- Established & Reputed IT solutions organisation
- Diverse technology portfolio
As the leader of the DIFC office, this role will lead client relationship management & development across family offices, tier 2 institutions (SWFs, Insurance Firms, Treasuries) and successfully deliver on discretionary and non-discretionary mandates across a variety of asset classes (equities, fixed income, real estate, private equity & alternatives).
- Attractive Product Suite, Track Record
- Established Regional Alternative Asset Manager