National Key Account Manager is responsible for key account sales across the Kingdom. This role is accountable for acquiring new customers and achieving the sales targets for entire kingdom from key accounts. He / She maintains excellent relationships with customers and manages the business development agreements across regions
Leadership role as a NKAM
Leading Food trading business in the Kingdom
- JeddahPermanentAED40,000 - AED42,000
- A leadership role to manage the key accounts across the Kingdom.
- Manage a portfolio of well known local food as well as international brands
An Opportunity with a Leading Food business in Jeddah
Leadership role to manage Key Accounts across the Kingdom
- Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED23,000 - AED29,000 per month (AED276,000 - AED348,000)
We are currently working with an exciting Food & Beverage business that is looking to further strengthen its reach in the GCC market.
Leading F&B FMCG
- Featured JobCairo, EgyptPermanent
Key Account Manager Egypt, Modern Trade, FMCG
- Modern trade experience compulsory
- Experience at a similar position for a FMCG company in Egypt required
- DubaiPermanentAED15,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED240,000)
Our client is looking to hire a sales individual to manage the Healthy Snacks category across the UAE market and eventually the Middle East. This person's role goes beyond managing key accounts and developing new business as they will be working cross functionally with other teams such as Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain etc.
Opportunity to lead and develop the healthy snacks category on a national level
Fast track to a regional role
- DubaiPermanentAED14,000 - AED17,000
Mutinational medical device company seeking an Arabic speaking Client Account Manager based in Dubai with frequent travel to KSA key clients.
Please read the full role and candidate requirements and make sure you meet the criteria before applying:
Arabic speaking entry level role for a multinational medical device company.
Dubai office, with frequent travel to meet key clients in KSA.
- Account Management role in Riyadh
- Exciting opportunity to build a new portfolio in the K.S.A across the business education and events space
Excellent growth opportunity
Opportunity to work with a market leader in business education and event domain
This position requires bookkeeping, organisation, communication and computer skills as well as attention to detail. Prior accounts payable experience as well as the ability to work short-notice overtime and travel to conferences or training sessions that could require over-night stay.
Opportunity to work with one of the Saudi Royal Commissions
Exposure to one of KSA's Mega projects with a focus on Vision 2030
Didn't find the right Account Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Account Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.