As a Business Analyst, your role is to ensure stakeholder requirements are met by assessing their needs, communicating them to the teams and coordinating project work to deliver on the needs.
- Truly exciting opportunity with an innovative and expanding organisation
- Must have experience as a business analyst alongside a technical background
Business Analyst - Public Sector - KSATo conduct market research and financial modeling of investment and/or improvement opportunities to support in delivering the D&C Innovation Strategy. To make reports and presentations on findings and on progress for senior leadership.
- One of the most prestigious projects in the kingdom
- An exciting and diverse role.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strategic insights to the Executive Leadership. You will work closely with the CEO to oversee project execution across the team, as well as liaise with senior stakeholders to drive the organisation's business development efforts.
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of an exciting start-up
- Must have strong data analysis and financial modelling skills
Senior Business Analyst - Major Project- Riyadh,KSA
Integrate the Office of the COO to drive success. The business analyst seeks out, develops, and help implement strategic and operational initiatives, improving business efficiency and productivity.
· Partner with the Business Manager and the COO to ensure strategy definition and execution.
- One of the major projects in the Kingdom
- A very engaging and exciting role
Consultant | Robotic Process Automation | Technology & delivery | Saudi
5-10 years of experience
Experience in Robotic Process Automation technology and delivery of RPA projects is a must
Current location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Consulting on a new project in KSA
- Excellent career progression