Business Analyst - Public Sector - KSATo conduct market research and financial modeling of investment and/or improvement opportunities to support in delivering the D&C Innovation Strategy. To make reports and presentations on findings and on progress for senior leadership.
- One of the most prestigious projects in the kingdom
- An exciting and diverse role.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strategic insights to the Executive Leadership. You will work closely with the CEO to oversee project execution across the team, as well as liaise with senior stakeholders to drive the organisation's business development efforts.
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of an exciting start-up
- Must have strong data analysis and financial modelling skills
Senior Business Analyst - Major Project- Riyadh,KSA
Integrate the Office of the COO to drive success. The business analyst seeks out, develops, and help implement strategic and operational initiatives, improving business efficiency and productivity.
· Partner with the Business Manager and the COO to ensure strategy definition and execution.
- One of the major projects in the Kingdom
- A very engaging and exciting role
Our client, an American Multinational company is looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst for their offices in Riyadh, KSA as part of their expansion plans. This position is open to Saudi National candidates ONLY.
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational Company
- Excellent Career Progression