Knowledge Management Head - Public Sector - Riyadh, KSA
- Proactively mine the knowledge database for insights e.g. gaps in knowledge map: scope, objectives, frequency, processes, etc. to be decided.
- Provide executive summaries to economic date such employment figures, trade, foreign investment … etc.
- Being part of a major governmental entity in the kingdom.
- One of the most prestigious organizations in Saudi Arabia .
The position is expected to plan, initiate and manage audits operations across all the countries of the group , with appropriate controls for business and financial risks and manage operational risks
- Strong Regional group leader in its sector
- The position is expected to manage audits operations across all subsidiaries
To monitor and manage the implementation of policies, procedures and standards for Strategic Partnerships section within organisation. Develop and maintain robust relations and up-to-date contacts with stakeholders. Represent the entity and all the sectors/departments as the point of contact with external government stakeholders and officials.
- Exciting role within a government organisation focused on Strategic Partnerships
- Must be a UAE national, with experience in private or public partnerships