Michael Page International are pleased to announce that we now have a structure that allows us to place temporary candidates with our clients without the client having to sponsor the candidate or provide them a visa. We take care of all the paperwork and all you get is a weekly invoice.
We are able to do this through partnering with a third party payroll agency that is approved by the ministry of labour to sponsor candidates, issue them with visas and then supply them to Michael Page to supply to our clients.
Why hire a temp?
Companies engage people on a temporary basis for many reasons and in the current uncertain times we are pleased to offer this flexible solution to our clients to help them resource roles in the following circumstances:
- To cover for maternity leave or other absences
- During particularly busy periods of the year
- Assistance with special projects
- When permanent headcount restrictions are in place
- To analyse a temporary worker's performance with a view to permanent employment
We place temporary staff into the following disciplines: finance, technology, sales, marketing, HR, legal, secretarial, banking, engineering, procurement, supply chain, property and construction and executive level.