- Featured JobJohannesburg, South AfricaPermanent
Our client seeks someone who can 'galvanise and organise' the group, and work with a range of internal and external stakeholders based both in Africa and overseas.
They are looking for someone from either financial services or the broader professional services sector, who have held a key operations role at the executive level within a medium to large complex (and preferably multinational) environment.
- Global Bank with International Opportunities
- Exciting opportunity to transform an organisation through innovative thinking
- RiyadhPermanentAED80,000 - AED120,000 per month (AED960,000 - AED1,440,000)
Responsible for the capital expenditure, infrastructure and asset design, construction, development and management across a large geographical region which is currently undergoing massive development.
Project execution, management and control within water utility provision and civil infrastructure sector
Project Management experience
Able to consider expat assignment in tax free Saudi Arabia
- You will optimise organisational processes and overall efficiency by establishing metrics, continuous improvement strategies and work with key stakeholders to implement the plan.
- In this role, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified, PMP certification is a plus
Must be able to drive changes internally even if faced with resistance
Didn't find the right Coo job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Coo jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.