The role is a credit analyst within the Corporate Credit team, performing research analysis and conduct financial modelling of investment opportunities within the TMT and Healthcare sector
- Great work-life balance
- Global Exposure
Our client is developing its healthcare activities in Africa and is looking to hire the Finance Director for the continent.
- Head of finance for Africa healthcare activities
- Preferred location is Accra - Ghana
The role of the Regional Sales Manager will be to support and manage the Regional Sales team, as well as managing all distribution partners across the Middle East. You will be responsible for driving sales, targeting new opportunities and executing the regional strategy set by the Regional VP.
- Regional Sales Manager - Medical Device Multinational
- Responsible for regional distribution and team management
Develop sales potential by representing the company's product to dental clinicians, dealers, dental schools, institutions, group practices in order to ensure sales and revenue targets are in line with the business objectives.
- Join a leading company
- Work in a global environment
The Country Manager will be responsible for managing all the commercial operations within Qatar. This involves taking responsibility for Sell in / Sell out & Retail sell out & profit targets within his assigned country.
- Country Manager for a global company
- PnL full responsibility
The Sales Manager has full accountability for driving sustainable and profitable growth for the assigned business portfolio within the Saudi Arabia market.
- Leading multinational company
- Managerial role
The CFO will take overall responsibility for the finance & accounting functions of the organisation, as well as playing a key role by being the representative of all financial, reporting & compliance aspects to the rest of the Board and business leadership.
- Join a global Healthcare Services brand with a market-leading local presence.
- Play a key role within the leadership of the organisation.
The Finance Director will be responsible for the complete accounting and finance function for the KSA business. This successful candidate will report into the Group CFO, partner with the KSA MD and lead a team of 20 across accounting, collections, treasury, FP&A and internal audit. To be successful in applying for this vacancy you must be a fluent Arabic speaker and come from a trading background.
- Finance Director
We are recruiting for multiple Nurses for a global brand within their Home Care business unit, based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for providing nursing services to a wide variety of patients across Abu Dhabi, working with an international team.
- Nurse (Home Care) - Multinational Brand - Abu Dhabi Based
- Work with a leading Healthcare provider partnering with the UAE Government
We are recruiting multiple Laboratory Technicians for one of the worlds largest Laboratory companies. You will be responsible for sample collection, analysis, equipment troubleshooting and reporting.
- Laboratory Technician for a Global Multinational - UAE Based
- Join a huge organization that is working closely with the UAE Government
- Establish the Regulatory Affairs Department in Saudi Arabia from bottom up
- Align and implement global standards
- Opportunity to work for a Global Healthcare Leader
- Brand new position created
Our client is a leading Holding Group based in Al Ain, UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance manager to support their management team at the Corporate level.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Holding Group in the UAE
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
The role of the Hospital Director (Dubai) is manage all senior stakeholders within the organisation as well as managing the efficiency and care of all operations within the hospital. This role will take responsibility for the financial management, compliance, project management and procedures within the hospital, working with medical and non medical staff.
- Hospital Director - well established hospital in the UAE
- Reporting into the CEO, fully responsible for all operations
Provide and Manage the overall employees health care services of the Organisation by providing efficient primary health care and manage secondary and tertiary health care through external facilities to employees and families of the group.
- Chief Medical Officer
- Responsible for managing a large well established clinic
Strategy Director role with a high growth health tech business. Based in Dubai, this role is reporting directly to C-suite and will help drive growth across the business
- Exciting opportunity with Dubai based Health tech start-up
- Senior position to help drive growth across different business units
Notre client recrute un/une Business développeur qui sera en charge de développer les activités. Notre client est une entreprise spécialisée dans la vente de solution informatique hospitalier, des solutions sécurisées pour
l'optimisation du parcours de soin.
- Intégration de solutions
- Expèrience dans les SI hospitaliers