Our client is a private equity fund based in Qatar which focuses on African investments; they are bullish on the African continent and are looking to hire a Manager (VP Equivalent) who identifies with their belief of potential on the African continent.
- Private Equity / Corporate Investment Experience required
- PPP/ Transport Infrastructure Deal Experience Required
The role is responsible for achieving agreed revenue targets with respect to assets under management, retainer conversions and referral as well as to contribute to the corporate revenue targets on a quarterly basis.
- Excellent product exposure
- Exposure to international markets
The role will involve building network and assisting clients through leading engagements across valuations for reporting, PPA, divestments, joint ventures, M&A transactions, etc while managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Great Exposure
- Excellent compensation
A rare opportunity to join a bulge bracket institution where you will be leading and strategising much of their private banking/wealth management function.
- A rare opportunity to join a highly prestigious bulge bracket institution
- Exceptional progression and development opportunities
Senior Investment Manager at one of the largest giga-projects in KSA.
Carry out feasibility studies, financial modelling, and due diligence for real estate investment opportunities.
- Contribute to one of the largest giga-projects in KSA.
- Working client-side on real estate investment opportunities
The role involves monitoring the performance of investee companies, preparing proposals, and analysing investment opportunities.
- Great Exposure
- Excellent work life balance
Groupe Industriel à forte notoriété opérant dans le secteur de l'Automobile, recrute son/sa Regional Compliance Manager en charge du Maroc et de la Tunisie.
- Groupe International - Acteur majeur du secteur Automobile
- 5 ans d'expérience minimium dans la conformité en entreprise ou en cabinet
You will be working as part of a strong team with extensive accounting advisory and capital markets experience, helping key clients solve their complex accounting, financial reporting (including preparation and/or reporting on pro forma and carve out financial statements), IPO/bond offerings and business issues.
- Operating in a senior capacity for a market-leading global consultancy
- Huge opportunities for growth and progression