Your role as a Recruitment Researcher (Intern) within the Finance and Accounting discipline is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. You will get insight into the finance and accounting field through a recruitment perspective and get the chance to interact with qualified and experienced industry professionals.
- To gain recruitment experience in a reputed FTSE 250 listed company
- To gain knowledge about the recruitment industry
Our client is an established Family Business in the Middle East. They are looking to hire a Finance and Administration Manager to work closely withe the owners.
- Opportunity to work with High Net Worth Individuals
- Broad scope of work
The position plays a key role in the within the Shared Services Centre lead the 'Strategic & Services Governance' function, within the 'Strategic Capabilities' Tower of SSC. The role is accountable for the creation, operation and control of the end-to-end governance framework across Shared Service Centre covering Strategy, Demand, Pricing/Recovery, Portfolio Company transition model and Services to end customers.
- Shared Service Centre Setup
- Responsible for Pricing, Service Integration and Demand Management
Deputy CEO for Audit Authority in UAE government entity. Requires an experienced financial audit professional (UAE National)
- Audit position within UAE government
- Deputy CEO role
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing and Distribution company with offices around the globe. The company is looking to hire a Financial Controller to be based in their Dubai offices.
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational FMCG company
- Excellent career progression
Looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller with Oil and Gas background to be based out of the Dubai Office looking after MENA & APAC region.
- Working for a reputable oil and gas company with regional exposure
- A chance to be a part of a growing business and have a holistic finance role
Notre client, Groupe de renommée au niveau national concevant et produisant des produits de grande consommation recrute un(e) Directeur(trice) Support.
- Fabricant de produits de grande consommation de renommée nationale
- Directeur(trice) Support; Directeur Financier; Finance Manager
The Deputy CFO will be responsible for managing the overall accounting and finance functions
- This is an exciting opportunity
- For an experienced senior finance professional to further progress their career
This is a brilliant chance to join a well known and respected telecommunications brand in an exciting new phase of growth in the Kuwaiti market. You will work with both the local & regional leadership to build the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a major global telco brand in a rapid growth phase.
- Looking for a hands on finance leader to build a department from the ground up.
To assist in the development of the operating and financial plans of several of NEOM's regions, sectors and/or departments and to report against those plans, in order to assist NEOM's management to achieve its strategic plan.
- A multi-billion dollar real estate project
- Fast moving company in KSA
Our client, a prominent real estate business, is looking to expand it's finance team and hire a Finance Manager to oversee an extremely prominent portfolio based in Dubai.
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational
- Excellent career progression
Working as one of two Finance Managers, reporting to the Finance Director, you will oversee the financial planning, budgeting & reporting functions of the business.
- Exciting new role working with one of Abu Dhabi's premium Brands
- Must have experience in REAL ESTATE / PROPERTY, ideally retail property
Risk Internal Audit and Cyber Security Executive Director / Public Sector / Riyadh / KSA National
To plan, direct and lead the development and implementation of strategies, policies, and procedures related to Risk, Internal Audit & Cyber Security, ensuring the proper establishment of related frameworks, controls, tools, etc. that will enable company to proactively identify, monitor and mitigate any potential business risks.
- Be part of a unique project
- Report directly into the CIA
To be the effective business partner to the country management team in delivering profitable growth and to ensure financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet Group business objectives and are in accordance with local statutory requirements, and Group standards.
- To be the effective business partner to the country management team
- Leading global appliance company
Our client is a Leading Food Manufacturing Company based in Bahrain. They are looking to hire a Head of Finance to manage their end to end Finance and Accounting functions.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Food Manufacturer in Bahrain
- Opportunity to be a key part of the management team
The Senior Financial Controller will be responsible for monitoring, planning and coordinating all revenues and costs for the group and will add value to the organisation
- Large Real Estate developer
- Add value to the organization
Reporting into the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for heading up the full finance department across FP&A, reporting, accounting, treasury and internal audit. The successful applicant will be responsible for making key strategic business decisions, lead negotiations with clients and suppliers and directly manage the Finance Directors and Controllers.
- Expanding organisation
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
The Head of Finance Shared Services will lead the group's finance services for 7 operating companies ensuring policies and standards are met.
- Expanding KSA organisation
- Attractive salary and benefits package
This is a great chance to join a major logistics group in Saudi Arabia, with responsibility for developing finance policies and processes, ensuring their effective implementation.
You will manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of the Accounting, Budgeting, Cost Control and Procurement units, ensuring appropriate support is being provided to core functions enabling them to deliver their mandate.
- Opportunity to join a major, rapidly expanding logistics group.
- Join with a remit to deliver change and modernisation.
Our client is a leading Manufacturing and Packaging Group in the UAE. They are expanding into Saudi Arabia and looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager to be based out of their offices in Dammam.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Manufacturing Business
- Excellent Career Progression
Accountable for the financial planning, analysis, cost and risk management and governance of a large regional portfolio with multiple real estate asset classes
- Opportunity to work with a large scale project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Global project exposure
The Finance Director will be responsible for the complete accounting and finance function for the KSA business. This successful candidate will report into the Group CFO, partner with the KSA MD and lead a team of 20 across accounting, collections, treasury, FP&A and internal audit. To be successful in applying for this vacancy you must be a fluent Arabic speaker and come from a trading background.
- Finance Director
A fantastic Finance Manager position within a large, global Private Equity organisation.
- Huge opportunities to progress and grow within the organization
- Global organization who is a market leader
Our client is an international luxury retail brand which has stores globally. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai.
- Opportunity to work for an International Retail Brand
- Excellent International Exposure
Our client, a multinational energy services group with a focus in upstream and midstream operations, is looking to improve their current internal controls department and seeking an experienced Senior Internal Audit specialist.
- Opportunity to grow within a multinational set-up in Saudi Arabia
- Challenging environment with a scope to develop as an Internal Audit Manager
Our client, a Multinational Company, are currently looking to hire a Finance Manager to support their offices in Saudi Arabia. This position is open to SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Multinational Business
- Excellent International Exposure
Our client, an American Multinational company is looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst for their offices in Riyadh, KSA as part of their expansion plans. This position is open to Saudi National candidates ONLY.
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational Company
- Excellent Career Progression
Finance Manager, growing company of the Tech industry, international experience in similar positions with start-ups / Tech industry / MNC with a will to bring knowledge to a small sized and promising company, experience in investment and funding
- Experience with start-ups or in the Tech industry
- Professional experience in Egypt
A Multinational Technology company is looking to hire a Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai. This role spearheads all aspects of finance and accounting for their local business unit.
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational Technology Company
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Operating in a senior capacity, heading up and controlling the finance function of a multinational investment holding group. You will have full end-to-end control over the finance function and have exposure to senior stakeholders across the group.
- Working within a rapidly growing, international business
- Huge progression opportunities on offer as the business continues to grow