Managing all accounting activities and processes.
Aligning and updating policies and procedures.
- One of the largest holding groups in the Gulf Region.
- Exposure to diverse industries with career progression.
Participate in preparing and settling financial transactions entries by collecting and analysing financial information and preparing the necessary accounting reports to ensure the application of accounting principles and appropriate accounting control procedures in accordance with the approved financial standards and policies.
- Top - Tier Government Organization
- Organization deals with several major initiatives in the region.
This role is working as a leading Statutory Reporting Accountant for a world renowned strategic business consulting organisation. This role is working as a leading figure in the finance team based in Riyadh. The role is looking for someone who is a Saudi native and can bring local Saudi compliance knowledge.
- Working with a Multi National strategic consulting business
- Career progression and opportunity
Your role as a Recruitment Researcher (Intern) within the Finance and Accounting discipline is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. You will get insight into the finance and accounting field through a recruitment perspective and get the chance to interact with qualified and experienced industry professionals.
- To gain recruitment experience in a reputed FTSE 250 listed company
- To gain knowledge about the recruitment industry
Our client is a leading Holding Group based in Al Ain, UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance manager to support their management team at the Corporate level.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Holding Group in the UAE
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
Our client is a Leading Professional Services provider in the UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to spearhead their finance & accounting department and report directly into the CEO.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Services Provider
- Opportunity to be a key part of the management team
A leading multinational B2B conglomerate group operating across manufacturing, retail, logistics and supply chain services sectors is expanding to new geographies and looking to hire temporary Finance professionals.
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in a growing environment in Middle East
- Opportunity to reduce the career/employment gap in your CV
Senior Financial Analyst to support Corporate Finance Manager and Head of Finance in feasibility studies, presentations, financial due diligence, financial analysis, business planning, capital raising, and deal execution
- Our client is a leading education provider in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- The group is looking to hire an experienced Senior Financial Analyst- Investment
Our client is a leading conglomerate in the region and are looking to expand their tax team at the corporate level. They are hiring a Project Manager to oversee implementation of new taxes, tax systems and tax processes.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Holding Group
- Excellent career progression
To assist in the development of the operating and financial plans of several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments and to report against those plans, in order to assist the company's management to achieve its strategic plan.
- Real Estate - Multi-billion Dollar Construction Project
- Under the directives of Vision 2030 KSA
Looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller with Oil and Gas background to be based out of the Dubai Office looking after MENA & APAC region.
- Working for a reputable oil and gas company with regional exposure
- A chance to be a part of a growing business and have a holistic finance role
We are recruiting for a UAE National - Internal Audit Director to head the audit function; the candidate will report directly into Director General. The role holder will drive the entire Audit function, manage the audit team, and will be responsible for guiding business decisions through audit strategy and planning.
- Top tier Government entity
- Senior audit exposure, reporting directly into the DG
This vacancy is looking for a Finance Admin Manager to come and lead their finance team for the UAE while also looking after other aspects of the business like HR / Marketing. Experience in managing different functions in the business is essential!
The job requires someone to be a native Arabic speaker.
- Will be given the opportunity to join a multi-national organisation
- The role is very exciting and will give exposure to other parts of the business
Our client, an international school based in Bahrain is looking to hire a Finance Director to lead their finance department.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading International School based in Bahrain
- Excellent career progression
Tourisme/Loisirs, nouvel acteur en Egypte, Financial Controller, international certification, IFRS, SAP.
- Certification CPA, CIMA ou ACCA
- Connaissances IFRS & SAP
This position will be focusing on bettering the financial well-being of the organization by delivering financial projections; developing growth plans, audit, and managing staff. Support the CEO on all tactical matters; cost benefit analysis, budget management, forecasting requirements, deal analysis and negotiations, partnership compliance, investor relationships and private / institutional financing
- This is an exciting opportunity for the Head of Finance to further progress
- An opportunity with a diversified family group in Abu Dhabi.
Rattaché au Directeur Général et basé à Casablanca, vous aurez pour mission de superviser l'ensemble de l'activité administrative comptable et financière de l'entreprise. Animateur du processus budgétaire, vous garantissez un reporting fiable et précis tout en prenant en charge les problématiques de trésorerie. Enfin vous êtes l'interlocuteur privilégié des parties prenantes financières et actives au capital.
- Acteur majeur de son secteur industriel
- Opportunité pour DAF aux compétences étendues
Our client is developing its healthcare activities in Africa and is looking to hire the Finance Director for the continent.
- Head of finance for Africa healthcare activities
- Preferred location is Accra - Ghana
The Deputy CFO will be responsible for managing the overall accounting and finance functions
- This is an exciting opportunity
- For an experienced senior finance professional to further progress their career
Michael Page are recruiting an experience finance and accounting recruiter to join the largest recruitment business in the Middle East. There will be a focus to deliver on some of the biggest projects happening across Saudi Arabia.
- FTSE 250 business
- Largest KSA specialist recruitment team
This vacancy is looking for a Investment Analyst to come and lead their Investment Analysis for the UAE region- experience in Portfolio Management is essential.
The job requires someone one is looking for a long career in Investment Analysis and a candidate working in a Family Office is desirable.
The role also requires you to be fully CFA qualified- this is essential.
- Excellent opportunity in a well respected Family Office
- Progression opportunities
The Senior Financial Controller will be responsible for monitoring, planning and coordinating all revenues and costs for the group and will add value to the organisation
- Large Real Estate developer
- Add value to the organization
The Head of Finance Shared Services will lead the group's finance services for 7 operating companies ensuring policies and standards are met.
- Expanding KSA organisation
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Our client is a leading Manufacturing and Packaging Group in the UAE. They are expanding into Saudi Arabia and looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager to be based out of their offices in Dammam.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Manufacturing Business
- Excellent Career Progression
Accountable for the financial planning, analysis, cost and risk management and governance of a large regional portfolio with multiple real estate asset classes
- Opportunity to work with a large scale project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Global project exposure
The Finance Director will be responsible for the complete accounting and finance function for the KSA business. This successful candidate will report into the Group CFO, partner with the KSA MD and lead a team of 20 across accounting, collections, treasury, FP&A and internal audit. To be successful in applying for this vacancy you must be a fluent Arabic speaker and come from a trading background.
- Finance Director
A fantastic Finance Manager position within a large, global Private Equity organisation.
- Huge opportunities to progress and grow within the organization
- Global organization who is a market leader
Our client is an international luxury retail brand which has stores globally. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai.
- Opportunity to work for an International Retail Brand
- Excellent International Exposure