To monitor and manage the implementation of policies, procedures and standards for Strategic Partnerships section within organisation. Develop and maintain robust relations and up-to-date contacts with stakeholders. Represent the entity and all the sectors/departments as the point of contact with external government stakeholders and officials.
- Exciting role within a government organisation focused on Strategic Partnerships
- Must be a UAE national, with experience in private or public partnerships
As a Policy Section Head, you will act as a nodal unit for high-level policy analysis, recommendations and implementation strategies for internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of a re-structuring and re-assessment process vis-à-vis economic and commercial policies, and work to identify potential strengths and weaknesses. You will delineate strategic plans, taking into account current challenges, and chart growth trajectories.
- Dynamic and exciting policy role within a high profile government organisation
- Must be a UAE national, with experience in public policy, economics and strategy
As a senior advisor to the Head of the Department, your role will be to advise on and implement service delivery across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. You will work with stakeholders in the city and the hinterland, whether it is citizens, residents, public or private institutions, to ensure government services effectively reach every end-user. These services will cover the entire gamut of the populace's engagement with the government machinery.
- Dynamic and exciting advisory role within a high profile government organisation
- Must have experience in public sector, service delivery and project management
As the Knowledge Management Lead, you will work as an internal expert to manage the organisation's knowledge curation and sharing programmes as well as supervise corporate communications across the departments to aid the government's decision-making process.
- Exciting role within a new vertical in a high-profile government organisation.
- Must have experience in content curation strategy for a complex organisation.
As part of the newly created special projects office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special initiatives. Over 8 years of strategy, planning and due diligence experience with an international consulting firm or a high-profile organisation in the UAE is required.
- Exciting new strategy and planning role within a new special projects office
- Opportunity to lead high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders