Our client is a private equity fund based in Qatar which focuses on African investments; they are bullish on the African continent and are looking to hire a Manager (VP Equivalent) / Director who identifies with their belief of potential on the African continent.
- Private Equity / Corporate Investment Experience required
- Transport Infrastructure Deal Experience Required
The client is looking to recruit a Private Equity Analyst to join their growing team and take ownership of a broad set of tasks include financial modelling and analysis, compiling investment memorandums and a multitude of critical/strategic thinking.
- Excellent exposure
- Great growth prospects
- The VC Analyst will be responsible for conducting deal evaluation and execution including investment appraisals, financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, forming recommendations with deal exposure to a wide range of sectors and geographies.
- Excellent international deal exposure
- Fast career progression
The role presents an opportunity to work with a venture capital fund assisting them in sourcing, financial modelling & transaction execution, in addition to managing the growing portfolio over time
- Excellent compensation
- Great work-life balance
The role involves monitoring the performance of investee companies, preparing proposals, and analysing investment opportunities.
- Great Exposure
- Excellent work life balance
The role involves supporting the company's ESG integration activities across its investing platforms and global operations.
- Great Exposure
- Reputable organisation
The Client is looking to recruit a Private Equity Analyst to join their growing team and take ownership of a broad set of tasks include financial modelling and analysis, compiling investment memorandums and a multitude of critical/strategic thinking.
- Great exposure
- Excellent career progression