Our client is leader in project development and seeking a Construction Logistics Manager to join their project delivery team.
- Our client is seeking a Construction Logistics Manager
- To join their project delivery team in Abu Dhabi
Senior Financial Analyst to support Corporate Finance Manager and Head of Finance in feasibility studies, presentations, financial due diligence, financial analysis, business planning, capital raising, and deal execution
- Our client is a leading education provider in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- The group is looking to hire an experienced Senior Financial Analyst- Investment
- Working with global brands supporting the development of design based digital products.
- Responsible for defining and implementing innovative solutions for the product direction, visual and experience.
- Product UX Designer to join a renowned Technology company
- The opportunity offer excellent package and benefits.
To monitor and manage the implementation of policies, procedures and standards for Strategic Partnerships section within organisation. Develop and maintain robust relations and up-to-date contacts with stakeholders. Represent the entity and all the sectors/departments as the point of contact with external government stakeholders and officials.
- Exciting role within a government organisation focused on Strategic Partnerships
- Must be a UAE national, with experience in private or public partnerships
We are recruiting for multiple Nurses for a global brand within their Home Care business unit, based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for providing nursing services to a wide variety of patients across Abu Dhabi, working with an international team.
- Nurse (Home Care) - Multinational Brand - Abu Dhabi Based
- Work with a leading Healthcare provider partnering with the UAE Government
Reporting into Director of Asset Management our client is seeking a Real Estate Asset Manager to enhance ROI on a number of key assets in their portfolio.
- Seeking a Manager with experience in
- Real Estate Asset Management for an Abu Dhabi based role
As the Manager, you will work closely with the senior leadership to lead the design, planning, and implementation of the organisation's strategic plans for their health-care function.
- Opportunity to join a successful organisation in a strategic leadership role
- Must have strong consulting experience within the healthcare sector
Senior Economic Regulation Adviser with a utilities business in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Senior Economic Regulation Adviser with a utilities business in Abu Dhabi
- energy, water, economics, price controls, economic regulation
Lead the development and implementation of the organisation's technology roadmap through effective leadership of department. Ensure efficient technology services are available to all users across the organisation and seek opportunities for innovation and optimisation.
- Technology leadership opportunity with a vast, yet growing organisation
- Must have strong IT leadership experience within a complex business
Senior Regulatory Licensing & Codes Advisor with a utilities
- Senior Regulatory Licencing & Codes Adviser - utilities business in Abu Dhabi
- energy, water, regulation, codes, licensing
Inhouse counsel role focusing on the drafting of a wide range of commercial contracts
- Highly respected UAE entity with international outlook and legal team
- Generalist commercial role focused on drafting a range of complex agreements
My client is seeking a confident legal and compliance professional who can comfortably lead these two functions and advise the board on strategic business direction.
- A leader in agriculture and trading is seeking a Legal & Compliance Director
- Lead the legal and compliance function for the MENA region
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Head of Media to join a renowned financial service company. You will be responsible for the overall media strategy activities ensuring business objectives are met.
- Head of Media to join a renowned financial service company.
- Global role
As a senior advisor to the Head of the Department, your role will be to advise on and implement service delivery across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. You will work with stakeholders in the city and the hinterland, whether it is citizens, residents, public or private institutions, to ensure government services effectively reach every end-user. These services will cover the entire gamut of the populace's engagement with the government machinery.
- Dynamic and exciting advisory role within a high profile government organisation
- Must have experience in public sector, service delivery and project management
As a Policy Section Head, you will act as a nodal unit for high-level policy analysis, recommendations and implementation strategies for internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of a re-structuring and re-assessment process vis-à-vis economic and commercial policies, and work to identify potential strengths and weaknesses. You will delineate strategic plans, taking into account current challenges, and chart growth trajectories.
- Dynamic and exciting policy role within a high profile government organisation
- Must be a UAE national, with experience in public policy, economics and strategy
UX/UI Designer to work on site for a renowned brand on a Digital Transformation project .
You will be responsible for delivering elegant customer journeys across digital products.
- Renowned Brand
- Be part of a large scale transformation project
As the Knowledge Management Lead, you will work as an internal expert to manage the organisation's knowledge curation and sharing programmes as well as supervise corporate communications across the departments to aid the government's decision-making process.
- Exciting role within a new vertical in a high-profile government organisation.
- Must have experience in content curation strategy for a complex organisation.
This role's responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Large UAE based organisation
- High performance role
As part of the newly created special projects office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special initiatives. Over 8 years of strategy, planning and due diligence experience with an international consulting firm or a high-profile organisation in the UAE is required.
- Exciting new strategy and planning role within a new special projects office
- Opportunity to lead high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
Our client is a leading Holding Group based in Al Ain, UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance manager to support their management team at the Corporate level.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Holding Group in the UAE
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
As a founding member of the new Future Foresight and Research division, your work will ensure the Abu Dhabi Government remains ahead of the curve in policy research and development. You will challenge existing policies and explore new avenues across sectors, taking a long-term view to future-proof policy making at the highest levels. You will build a team that taps into a global network of learning and communicates it to the leadership and the public.
- Dynamic, brand new role within a high profile government organisation
- Must have strong experience in wide-ranging policy research and reform