Our client is a leading Holding Group based in Al Ain, UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance manager to support their management team at the Corporate level.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Holding Group in the UAE
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
You will be the primary developer and driver of business development with a new molecular product in the UAE to penetrate and grow current and new business accounts for the molecular business.
- Join a leading medical equipment and services provider.
- Work in a positive environment with a passionate team
Responsible for managing and developing the commercial strategies according to company goals to accelerate growth. The job also requires a primary focus on creating an expansion plan and assisting the digital transformation of the company and to provide digital solutions in the region.
- Opportunity to be part of a digital transformation of a healthcare company
- Exciting growing healthcare company
As the product manager, you will be part of a hypergrowth start-up allowing for complete ownership of the product line from day one.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with an opportunity for complete ownership.
- An opportunity for rapid growth.
The CMO/ MD will be a partner to the CEO of International Business and will support the rest of the organisation. They will participate in the design of the medical strategy in the Middle East, lead its implementation and drive continuous commercial and operational improvements and growth.
- Chief Medical Officer (Laboratory)
- Global Multinational Laboratory Group - Dubai Based
We are recruiting for multiple Nurses for a global brand within their Home Care business unit, based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for providing nursing services to a wide variety of patients across Abu Dhabi, working with an international team.
- Nurse (Home Care) - Multinational Brand - Abu Dhabi Based
- Work with a leading Healthcare provider partnering with the UAE Government
We are recruiting multiple Laboratory Technicians for one of the worlds largest Laboratory companies. You will be responsible for sample collection, analysis, equipment troubleshooting and reporting.
- Laboratory Technician for a Global Multinational - UAE Based
- Join a huge organization that is working closely with the UAE Government
The role of the Hospital Director (Dubai) is manage all senior stakeholders within the organisation as well as managing the efficiency and care of all operations within the hospital. This role will take responsibility for the financial management, compliance, project management and procedures within the hospital, working with medical and non medical staff.
- Hospital Director - well established hospital in the UAE
- Reporting into the CEO, fully responsible for all operations
Strategy Director role with a high growth health tech business. Based in Dubai, this role is reporting directly to C-suite and will help drive growth across the business
- Exciting opportunity with Dubai based Health tech start-up
- Senior position to help drive growth across different business units
- Establish the Regulatory Affairs Department in Saudi Arabia from bottom up
- Align and implement global standards
- Opportunity to work for a Global Healthcare Leader
- Brand new position created
The Country Manager will be responsible for managing all the commercial operations within Qatar. This involves taking responsibility for Sell in / Sell out & Retail sell out & profit targets within his assigned country.
- Country Manager for a global company
- PnL full responsibility
Our client is developing its healthcare activities in Africa and is looking to hire the Finance Director for the continent.
- Head of finance for Africa healthcare activities
- Preferred location is Accra - Ghana
The Sales Manager has full accountability for driving sustainable and profitable growth for the assigned business portfolio within the Saudi Arabia market.
- Leading multinational company
- Managerial role
Provide and Manage the overall employees health care services of the Organisation by providing efficient primary health care and manage secondary and tertiary health care through external facilities to employees and families of the group.
- Chief Medical Officer
- Responsible for managing a large well established clinic
The Finance Director will be responsible for the complete accounting and finance function for the KSA business. This successful candidate will report into the Group CFO, partner with the KSA MD and lead a team of 20 across accounting, collections, treasury, FP&A and internal audit. To be successful in applying for this vacancy you must be a fluent Arabic speaker and come from a trading background.
- Finance Director